Announcement of Three Public Calls for Foreign Publishers
Slovenian Book Agency announces three public calls for foreign publishers, which are going to open on Friday, 5 March 2021.
The calls in question are:
- JR3-TRUBAR-2021: Call for applications for funding of cultural projects to co-finance the printing costs of translations of original Slovene works in foreign languages for the year 2021, open 5 March–23 April;
- JR5-P-2021: Call for Proposals for the translations into foreign languages for the year 2021, open 5 March–9 April;
- JR6-INJ-2021: Call for Proposals for the translation and publication of books by Slovenian authors in the German language for the year 2021, open 5 March–23 April.
The public calls documentation will be available on https://www.jakrs.si/en/international-cooperation/tenders-and-public-calls/tenders-and-calls.
Contact persons for the calls:
- JR3-TRUBAR-2021 and JR5-P-2021: Katja Stergar, email@example.com, tel: +386 1 369 58 27,
- JR6-INJ-2021: Anja Kovač, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +386 1 230 05 75.